Sunday, November 2, 2008

Elämä/ Leben/ Life

I like doing these multi-lingual subjects. Makes me feel..well, special. heh. The languages are Finnish/German/English. I couldn't remember what "life" was in Chinese... I'll figure it out someday.

So, I haven't updated here for a while, and I apologize. I'm usually on Livejournal, but a lot of my posts are friends-only, so if you're on there, leave a comment and I'll add you. :) I usually write about the same stuff, so I guess the wonders of "copy-paste" could come into play. ha ha!

Well, I've been kind of busy at school. I'm only taking 13 credits (12 is the minimum), but they're difficult classes, so it feels like it's a lot more. Organic Chemistry hasn't been going too well, I have a paper due in English (and reading to catch up on..I'm supposed to have read 200 pages by tuesday..but that's including a deadline I missed. Luckily I've already read the book), and Chinese class keeps me on my toes. I feel like there's not enough time in the week to do all the stuff I want to...like study well ha ha.

I've just been craving a "home" to really connect with people, and make meaningful and uplifting relationships, which I feel like I haven't really had. Since I'm so busy, I haven't had time to catch up with people/have coffee with people/have a life! GAH! At least I get the weekends off...oy. I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving break so that I can have a few days to unwind a bit before the finals-overhaul. I don't even want to think about that!!

I've also been reading my lovely friend's blog, who is currently in Africa studying abroad. It's been really wonderful to hear that she's adjusting to the cultural differences (which I can understand with my experiences in China), making friends, and just absorbing the culture. That's so awesome to hear, because I love her so much, and I miss her! Way to go Sara!

But yeah, that kind of wraps up my life for the moment. Never an opportunity to breathe...or sleep, but I guess that's what Thanksgiving break will be about! *counting down the days...24 days to be exact*

Well, take care and God Bless!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

hehe, i love you! good luck with O chem! i cant believe you're taking that crazy lady, lol, u can do it!